Balanced Score Card and KPIs
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”386″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_column_text]
- This Balances Scorecard training course is a lively mixture of theory and work on case studies. At the end of the Balanced Business Scorecard course trainees will be able to:
- Describe the structure and typical content of a Balanced Business Scorecard.
- Translate an organizations strategic themes and objectives into a Balanced Scorecard.
- Use a Balanced Scorecard in a management-for-results environment.
- Know how to use the Balanced Scorecard to align operational activity with strategy.
- Use best practice approaches to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Understand the Change Management implications of implementing a Balanced Scorecard.
- Balanced scorecard history
- Similarities and differences among BSC and other performance systems
- Advantages of using BSC performance systems
- Contrast private sector and public agency use of scorecards
- Key questions the BSC seeks to answer
- Why use a Balanced Scorecard?
- Cause and effect
- Perspectives of a Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic themes
- Translating strategy into operational Objectives – Strategy Maps
- Measurement and target setting
- Aligning the organization to the strategy
- Business unit, functional, support and personal scorecards.
- Balanced Scorecard development process.
- Balanced Scorecard implementation.
- Managing for results with a Balanced Scorecard.
- Aligning incentive schemes
- Aligning budget/resource planning
- Balanced Scorecard and the Management of change.