How To Adapt Change
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”386″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_column_text]
- Understand why people instinctively resist change.
- How to become aware of your dominant style of reaction to change.
- How to Build the competencies of collaboration in the face of change?
- Living life in the comfort zone – why challenge yourself?
- Understand why people instinctively resist change
- Acquire skills to overcome instinctive resistance to change
- Realize the importance of developing resilience – the key to thriving through change
- Understand the processes of transition through change and be able to identify the signs of the various stages
- Become aware of your dominant style of reaction to change and gain a willingness to adapt that style to embrace change
- Understand good change management processes – in order to support the organization in implementing and driving through change
- Be willing and able to be open and provide constructive feedback throughout change processes
- Assume personal accountability through change
- Build the competencies of collaboration in the face of change