• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.
- The specific objectives of this unique experience are to help you:
- This course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register as a lead auditor with the IRCA.
- It is also essential for any serious quality practitioner, particularly those with a responsibility to design, implement and manage a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Other people who have found this course useful in the past have been internal quality auditors who have been looking to enhance their quality auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition for the skills and knowledge that they possess.
Who Should Attend?
This program is intended for all individuals who have a stake in building successful teams:
- Team leaders
- Technical staff
- Understand and interpret the meaning of the HLS
- Understand and interpret the changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Get a transition plan ready for ISO 9001:2015
- Develop strategies for their organizations to effectively implement the changes
- Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand what Systematic Risk Management is
- Explain Sustainable Business Development Content
- Principles of Auditing and Terms and Definitions
- Performing an Audit – Initiating the Audit
- Quality Management System Documentation Review
- Audit Planning
- Conducting the Opening Meeting
- Communication, Behavior, and Resistance
- Collecting and Verifying Information and Generating Audit Findings.
- Preparing Audit Conclusions
- Conducting the Closing Meeting
- Conducting Audit Follow-up
- Competence and Evaluation of Auditors
- Managing an Audit Program
- Quality Management System Registration & Code of Ethics
- Significant changes to ISO 19011:2011, 2nd Edition