Management Skills & Techniques for Engineers
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”386″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_column_text]
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the management functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling in a team environment
- Demonstrate project management skills in order to run an effective work schedule that will increase productivity of work groups
- Use the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to manage performance
- Coordinate and communicate with others to achieve the desired goals
- Practice team building techniques to increase performance
- Create creative problem solving and decision making processes
- Understanding the transition from a technical expert to afunctional manager or supervisor
- Planning and organizing tools and techniques.
- Management through performance analysis
- Dealing with your team members, contractors and customers
- Building successful work teams
- Analyzing issues and making effective decisions