Managing Conflict & Dealing with Others
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”386″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_column_text]
- Effective team working and harmonious relationships are essential to the productivity of any organization. Internal and external pressures – work or home-related – can result in people being rude, impatient, aggressive or uncooperative.
- Managing Conflict and Difficult Situations is a course that provides practical techniques to help you handle difficult and potentially confrontational situations confidently and effectively.
Understanding behavior and its effects:
- What makes a person difficult? Why is there conflict at work
- Recognizing others’ behavior and the effect it has on us.
Three different behavior types:
- Clarifying the difference between aggressive, passive and assertive behavior
- Recognizing the effects of each type on oneself and others
- Steps to help use this information in difficult situations.
Communication skills that help deal effectively with difficult people:
- Listening and questioning skills to get the true perception of the situation, show confidence and gain control
- Paraphrasing to avoid assumptions or misunderstanding
- Using feedback in both positive and negative contexts.
Dealing with difficult situations:
- Situations that may arise at work – practical ways to deal with them
- Dealing in fact and behavior – not emotion
- Using positive language and a positive approach to influence outcomes.