• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.
- By the end of the course the participant will be able to :
- Be able to read and produce mind maps.
- Know how to use mind maps to brainstorm, make decisions, solve problems, plan and priorities, take and make notes, write reports and other documents and present information.
- Thinking About Thinking.
- The Mind Mapping Technique.
- Mind Maps At Work.
- Practical Mind Mapping.
- Applied Mapping.