Puzzle of Motivation
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”386″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_column_text]
- Define motivation and understand how to effectively apply motivational skills in their workplace.
- Understand how to use motivational techniques to identify the key motivational factors of their employees.
- Develop plans for effective team motivation that results in performance improvement of the employees.
- Identify challenges in workplace motivation and be able to incorporate techniques to address them and create a positive environment.
Motivation – Theories of Motivation
- What is Motivation?
- Theories of motivation in the workplace.
- Importance of Self-Motivation.
- Motivational factors for Individuals.
Action Plan and Motivational Techniques
- Motivational techniques to create a positive environment.
- Align employee goals and organizational goals.
- Improve employee encouragement and involvement.
- Develop individual employee performance improvement plans.
- Make employees feel empowered and self-confident.
Creating a motivational environment
- Challenges in motivations in the workplace.
- Reinforcement theory of motivation.
- Team or group motivation.
- Implementing techniques to create a positive motivational environment.