Supervisory Skills Development Program
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”386″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_column_text]
- Course Objectives
- To set out clear guidelines for effective Supervisory Management
- To enable participants to effectively supervise their staff by understanding key principles of leadership and motivation
- To understand the principles of ‘effective communication’ and how to use communication skills to make sure things get done properly, and on time
- To enable delegates to understand the value of delegation and prioritizing, so they can be more effective and efficient in their work
- To examine the principles of time management, effective planning and self-organization
- To give delegates greater self-awareness to enable them to improve their relationship with both those who manage them, and with their subordinates
- Defining Supervisory Management
- The Roles & Responsibilities Of a Supervisor
- Difficulties Experienced By a Supervisor
- Competencies Needed In an Individual to Be an Effective Supervisor
- Definition of Leadership & The Qualities Required to Lead People
- Different Leadership Roles
- Your Preferred Personal Leadership Style – An Assessment
- Leadership Styles – Which Is Appropriate?
- Understanding Motivation
- Planning & Goal Setting
- Steps to Effective Planning
- Guidelines for Setting SMART(ER) Objectives
- Time Management
- Effective Delegation
- Using Effective Questions – How To Ask Questions That Get The Answers You Really Need
- Corporate Communication
- Behavioral Styles
- Reviewing Performance