• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.
- Assist senior executives to evolve as leaders and effectively handle senior management challenges in a cross functional context.
- To provide senior executives with frameworks for structuring their intuitive and practical understanding how to maximize group dynamics to evolve their people to higher levels of Engagement, Teamwork and Personal Passion.
- It covers 4 modules, this intensive program helps functional managers sharpen their decision-making skills and broaden their knowledge of the multi-generation and diverse workforce environment.
Psychology of Being Right
- Foundation of Group Dynamics Psychology
- Your role as a Leader
- The Blame Syndrome
- Rules of Engagement – automatic reactions of broken realities
- Understanding your Peers, Superiors, Subordinates
Your Colored Brain Genetic Processor
- Organizational Communication Assessment
- Using the Colored Brain Communication Inventory (CBCI)
- The Colored Brain insights to stimulate organizational alignment
- Understanding organizational colored dynamics and how to influence them
- Colored Brain as a Catalyst for Changing Departmental Culture
Human Motivation and Emotional Drive
- The Emotions in working with teams
- Manager’s Trap: 3 laws of motivation, the easiest way to demotivate
an individual, effects of ‘need sucking’ epidemic
Connection between Mind and Body
- Postures: Assessing Mind-Body Connection to Change Mood and Emotion
- How Mind Body Connection works
- Communication activity
- Creating moods for creativity; passionate, fast action; confident in direction and decisions
Developing your Leadership Identity
- Instilling vision
- Creating a Leadership Evolution System
- Cultivating an ideal leadership identity
- Personal character assessment
- Leadership identity
- Culture evolution catalysts