Work Life Balance
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”386″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_column_text]
- At the end of this course delegates will have a number of methods, tools and approaches to:
- Identify the roles and activities which require different levels of attention
- Exert more control over their time and energy
- Improve workload management with practical techniques and approaches
- Assessing current life-work balance and how it affects us
- Understanding the causes of imbalance
- Life and work responsibilities – the roles we have
- Seven practical ways to cope with too much work
- Coping with competing demands and maintaining concentration
- What drains us and what fuels us
- Understanding the energy “barometer” and managing energy levels
- Getting priorities right and protecting them
- Strategies for upgrading the quality of our lives and nurturing well-being
- “Depth” activities which stabilize us
- Creating life and work goals