Diploma in Education and Training (Level 5)
Whether you are looking to start your career in education, are a new teacher/trainer, or a more experienced teacher/trainer looking for a formal qualification, this one-year teaching diploma is right for you.
Find out more
Course OverviewThis Diploma in Education and Training (Level 5) course will prepare you to teach in a wide range of contexts and is a springboard towards a brighter career or further studies.
This course is an excellent choice for anyone looking to start their career in education and training. Equally, if you currently work in education and wish to widen your knowledge and achieve a formal teaching qualification then this course will meet your needs.
L5DET (TQUK) Salient features:
100% Virtual Instructor Led + practical teaching sessions (Hybrid, F2F)
Assignment based Assessment, no exams
KHDA Approved and attested
Britain Ofqual regulated qualification
Class Sessions every Sunday
Monthly fee payment plans are available
Free Teacher Eligibility Test / MOE Mock Test & English + IT Test
With both classroom theory and practical teaching elements, the TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training gives both trainee and experienced teachers/trainers all they need to advance their career in education. Expert course tutors will deliver lessons in educational theory and classroom methodology.
The practical teaching sessions will give you an opportunity to apply your learning to a classroom environment, with a series of lessons that are observed by our experienced academic team.
These observed lessons form part of the course assessment and are fundamental to your post-course confidence and, along with the theory-based input, will put you in a strong position for success in your next teaching or training role.
Everyone who joins the Diploma in Education and Training (Level 5) course will need to meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed requirements of the qualification.
Our assessor will mentor and support you as you prepare for the practical aspects of the course.
- The student must present a valid passport, visa & certificate credentials
- Educators reserves the right to verify the learner’s certification
- The learner should bring a police clearance certificate indicates no criminal record/background
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
- Take English & IT test as certain standard required
The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments subject to external quality assurance. Must meet the requirements of the identified assessment strategy/principles.
Assessments are undertaken in various ways:
- writing an assignment
- analyzing a case study
- completing a portfolio of evidence
- writing reports
You will be required to work in your own time to complete research, homework tasks or group work. Self-study is vital to your success on this course and lecturers will give you guidance on how best to approach this throughout the study period.
- Theories, principles and models in education and training
- Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Wider professional practice in education and training
- Inclusive Practice
- Managing Behaviours in a Learning Environment
- Develop and Prepare Resources for Learning and Development
- Effective Partnership Working in Teaching and Learning Context
- Evaluating Learning Programmes
- There is a requirement for a minimum of 100 hours of practice
Whether you are looking to teach in a traditional school or college setting, this Diploma in Education and Training course will widen the range of career opportunities available to you.
Employers in the education and training sectors - including private institution, private schools, colleges depending on your credentials- are all looking for people with the types of specialist skills that you will develop on the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
On this (Level 5) Diploma in Education and Training course you can expect to gain specialist skills and knowledge in education and training, to further your career prospects in this stimulating sector.
You'll achieve a global understanding of teaching and education whilst gaining practical classroom experience.This is an internationally-recognised teaching and education which will open doors to job opportunities and further professional development.