• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.
- By the end of the course, participants should have: –
- Select, develop, and lead a winning team.
- Generate co-operation across department and organizational lines.
- Structure for results – clarify roles, goals, and decision-making processes.
- Capitalize on each team member’s analytical, organizational, and team building skills.
- Evaluate and improve current team effectiveness.
- Identify the benefits and characteristics of high-performance teams.
- Develop skills to boost team productivity and morale.
Structuring a Team Based Organization: –
- Why organizations install teams.
- Pitfalls to avoid when developing teams.
- Definitions of different types of teams.
- The difference between work groups and teams.
- How to structure your teams for the most benefit to your customers and organization.
- Creating teams based on technical skills.
- Developing a receptive team culture.
The Conditions for Transforming a Work Group Into a Team: –
- The steps to building high performance teams.
- The key characteristics of high performance teams.
- Conducting a gap analysis to determine deficiencies.
- Team leader styles.
- How effectively leading a team during transformation.
- Human resource systems and teams.
- Individual team members’ empowerment quotients dealing with change and risk taking.
- Leading a Team Through Its Development
- Team Conflict and Challenging Team Situations
- Assessment of Learning’s / Re-energizing Existing Teams