• Focusing on the Acquisition competencies not just knowledge and skills.
• Using new types of practices in the training venue(practice training, and learning with peers and role-playing, simulation, etc.)
• The use of programmed training games.
• International certificates accredited by international institutions.
• The attractive and enjoyable training environment.
- Define and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)and its relevance at work.
- Identify their preferred thinking patterns and filters.
- Apply sensory specific language in their day-to-day interactions with others.
- Use modeling techniques to improve their skills.
- Implement NLP in leading and coaching others.
- Understand the law of attraction and how to attract more of what they want.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Definition and Relevance
- Preferences in Thinking Patterns and Identifying Your Preferred Thinking Pattern
- The New Technology of Achievement
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Training
Discovering Your Own Filters at Work and Life
- Identifying Our Biases, Perceptions and Filters
- Using Body Languageto Influence Others
Linguistic and Sensory Specific Language
- Understanding Generalizations and Distortions
- Managing Your Internal and External Dialogue
- Challenging Your Own Personal Limitations
- Hypnotic Languageand Its Business Applications
- Mind-Reading Techniques
- Using Metaphors Creatively
Programming and Modeling Skills
- Modeling in Business
- The Importance of Modeling in Tapping Our Inner Potential
- Understanding Our Neurological Levels of Change
- Improving Self Esteem
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Techniques and NLP Training for Hypnosis
- Understanding Phobias and Fear
Leading with NLP
Developing Trust through Building Rapport
- Using NLP in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- The Use of NLP in Giving and Receiving Feedback
- NLP-Based Coachingand Motivational Training
- Psychological Tactics and Tricks to Win at Any Game